For the 5th consecutive, year one of the highlights of the annual Holiday Expo will be the Holidays of Hope Charity Gala – The Nutcracker’s Ball to support the American Cancer Society.
The Ball will be held Saturday Dec 13 from 4 – 8pm SLT, at the “Nutcracker’s Palace” above the Expo. We plan to offer 2 special raffle baskets to all Expo and Ball attendees, for which tickets can be purchased. All proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society. Ball-goers will also be able to win Random Door Prizes.
We would like to invite you to donate to either or both programs and help make our 5th Annual Holidays of Hope Charity Gala a memorable experience. The raffle baskets will display graphics of each item included in the basket, accompanied by a sign showing the item, value, and donor. Last year your generosity allowed us to reward our supporters by giving away more than L$100,000 in gifts to the attendees.
In 2013 our 2 raffles were each worth more than L$35,000 and included items such as homes, L$5000 gift certificates and the like. The Door Prizes, smaller items which were placed in a random prize ball, were dropped every few minutes, and totaled nearly L$50,000 in value. Our guests were appreciative and excited and many visited Your Shops and Businesses during the Holiday Shopping season.
How To Be a Holidays of Hope Benefactor:
• If you wish to donate Gift Certificates, please be sure to enclose the certificate(s), a notecard with redemption instructions and a landmark to your store.
• If you wish to participate in the Gift Basket Raffle, please provide a coupon to redeem the item, a graphic of the item and a landmark to your store.
• Please be sure to enclose a full perm business logo.
• ALL COUPONS AND GIFT CERTIFICATES MUST BE TRANSFERABLE.
• All donors will be recognized by signage at the event and either On Air by T1Radio or by “object shouts” as the items are dispensed by the random gift givers at the ball.
We would like to wish the best for you and yours at this Holiday Season and in the year to come. We look forward to your generous participation in the Holiday Of Hope Charity Gala and your support of the American Cancer Society.
Please send all donations to our collection avatar: T1Radio Market
Direct all inquiries to Nuala Maracas – firstname.lastname@example.org or Trader1 Whiplash – email@example.com or you may drop a notecard to us.
Thank You and Happy Holidays!
See You At The Ball!
Nuala, Trader and the Holidays of Hope Gala Staff