* Fashion Merchant Donation Requirements *
The SL Christmas Expo is a Relay For Life of Second Life (RFL of SL) approved Mega Event which raises money for Relay For Life of Second Life. Relay For Life is the American Cancer Society’s signature fundraising event, and RFL of SL is one of its virtual counterparts. You can get more information about RFL of SL here: http://relayforlifeofsecondlife.org/
- Each merchant must provide a minimum of two New & Exclusive 100% profit items to be sold in their store at the SL Christmas Expo. These items are to be New and Exclusive to the SL Christmas Expo. They may not be sold anywhere else, not even in a different color, before or during the Expo. They may however, be sold after the expo closes. These items are to be sold in the Relay For Life provided vendors. You are not limited to just two, you may have as many as you like at 100%. We will require full permission photos of all items.
- Each merchant must provide at least one quality item or 1 gift certificate for the Festival Flare Raffle. Raffle will be drawn at the Holiday of Hope Annual Gala. Additional item(s) / certificate(s) for the prize ball is also appreciated but not required. We will require full permission photos of all items.
- Each merchant is asked to provide one item or Gift Certificate for our Holiday Stocking Stuffers. You will place the provided Relay For Life Holiday Stocking in your Expo shop, for sale at L$25, thus increasing traffic to your shop. (This replaces the Hunt For The Bells, but is similar in theory). This is not required, but the Expo shoppers love the mini hunt experience. We will require full permission photos of all items.
- New For 2016 Depending upon your sponsorship level, you are permitted to have a predetermined number of your own SINGLE ITEM business vendors that pay 100% profit to your business. Multi Item vendors are not permitted and will be returned. See sponsorship packages for the number of vendors
- All additional items sold at the SL Christmas Expo, over the predetermined number for your sponsorship, must be sold from a Relay For Life official shared vendor. These vendors are preset to provide 50% profit of each sale to your business.
- You may have as many Relay For Life vendors at 50% profit as you like (up to your prim limit).
- All vendors will be checked prior to the opening of the SL Christmas Expo.
- Any Relay For Life vendor must remain rezzed in your Expo shop throughout the entire duration of the SL Christmas Expo.
- Each merchant is encouraged to participate in at least one special event of their choosing: Silent Auctions (one of a kinds are always appreciated for the auctions), Gotyas, Christmas Tree Lot Donation. Items which are donated to the special events DO NOT have to be new and exclusive. You are encouraged to participate in more than one special event. * All special events at the Expo may have additional guidelines and rules that are not listed above. (Please see our special events page for these additional guidelines).* We will require full permission photos of all items.
- All merchants will receive a Relay For Life Gotya Vendor, preset to 50% donation to the American Cancer Society. Should you wish to participate, we ask you to please place this item at our special Expo Gotya area. You may also place them in your Expo store. You may have up to 4 Gotya’s. We will require full permission photos of all items.
- Voluntary participation our SL Christmas Expo Official Blogger Program. Should you choose to participate, you will provide one or both of your 100% required donation items to our Official Bloggers for review and blogging. Location drop off will be set closer to the date.
NEW FOR 2016 – Holiday Exclusive LE Collection:
New for 2016 is our Holiday Exclusive LE (Limited Edition) Collection at the SL Christmas Expo. Participation is voluntary, but we hope you find the generosity of spirit in your heart to further help support the American Cancer Society by participating. A special area has been designed for items that are New, Exclusive to the SL Christmas Expo and for sale as a Limited Edition item at the SL Christmas Expos. Here is how it works:
- If you are participating in the Holiday Exclusive LE Collection, the new, exclusive, limited edition item(s) must not be offered elsewhere before, during, or after the SL Christmas Expo.
- The item(s) must be worth at least L$250 or more. The sales price of this item(s) does not have to be L$250. You can set the price of these items to any amount.
- All Holiday Exclusive LE Collection items sold at the SL Christmas Expo must be sold from an Relay For Life official shared vendor. These vendors are preset to different percentage increments (50, 75 or 100) and you can choose whichever percentage your generosity of spirit deems fit to donate to the American Cancer Society.
- All Relay For Life Vendors for the Holiday Exclusive LE Collection are to be placed out at the special Holiday Exclusive Collection area and not sold in your Expo shop.
- The Holiday Exclusive LE Collection Official Blogger Program is a voluntary participation program to further promote your item(s)s and brand. Should you choose to participate, you will provide your Holiday Exclusive LE Collection item(s) to our Official Bloggers for review and blogging. Location drop off for items will be set closer to the date.
- We will require full permission photos of all items.